Hints for Santa’s Visit
Santa’s visit is very important to all those who will be present, especially the children. To make Santa’s visit the best it can be, please follow these handy hints.
- Have your cameras ready and make sure your batteries are charged.
- If you plan on having Santa pass out gifts which you are providing, make arrangements with santa before the visit.
- Get everyone together before Santa enters.
- Have a sturdy chair for Santa. Do not use folding chairs or chairs with overly soft cushions. Position the chair near the Christmas tree or in front of a solid color wall to serve as a backdrop for pictures. Never place Santa near a fireplace with a roaring fire.
- If Santa has been invited to an event where food is being served, such as Breakfast with Santa, make sure the children’s hands have been washed before they sit on Santa’s lap.
- If Santa’s visit is over two hours in length, please plan on Santa taking a short break.